Saturday June 16th
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at the Encorepreneur Cafe
1548 NE 15th Ave. Portland OR 97232
Fatigue, sleeplessness, headaches, digestive discomfort + mood, brain fog, and memory problems are common symptoms of digestive inflammation that cause poor brain function and dramatically affect quality of life.
People who experience these problems not only live with the symptoms, but also spend a lot of energy trying to cover their tracks to make sure no one will notice the confusion, lack of motivation, and frustration they are experiencing.
Fortunately the gut-brain connection is designed to heal these symptoms and stop declining health when we provide the body with the right conditions and instructions.
Join Us To Learn:
– The #1 overlooked cause of inflammation and chronic illnesses and how to test for it.
– The common causes of intestinal inflammation and how to re-establish healthy digestion.
– Exercises to start improving your gut and brain health immediately (during the masterclass!).
– The advantages of healthy gut bacteria and how to feed them.
– The bacterial and parasitic infections that cause poor brain health, autoimmunity, and chronic inflammatory diseases.
This event is free. Seating is limited, registration required.